It's that time of year, and Fairfield Green Food Guide always does a great job of keeping people in the know on all things Farmers' Markets. The following is their 2016 Guide to Fairfield County Farmers' Markets.
Farmers’ markets in Fairfield County, CT will begin opening in May and early June and we will update the listings below (from 2015) with 2016 information as it becomes available. Here are the markets updated so far:
- Ridgefield will not have a farmers market this year
- Fairfield may have a second, downtown market
- New Canaan opened on April 23
- Westport opens May 19
- Fairfield @Greenfield Hill opens on May 21
- Greenwich @ Arch & Horseneck Streets opens on May 14
- Trumbull opens May 19
- Old Greenwich opens May 25
- Darien opens May ?
- Rowayton opens May 27
- Stamford opens June 18
- Black Rock opens June 18
- Bridgeport Downtown opens July 14