On Monday April 20, from 5-8PM join Parallel Post when they host a happy hour book-signing mixer sponsored by Half Full Brewery to celebrate the launch of "The Field Guide to Drinking in America: A Traveler's Guide to State Liquor Law" by Niki Ganong.
Inspired by a relentless pursuit to understand America’s confusing liquor laws, Ganong spent the last three years researching each state’s history with alcohol as well as the current laws. The result is a different guidebook — one that keeps thirsty travelers informed about how to legally buy alcohol on the road. With colorful illustrations and arranged in a state-by-state format, THE FIELD GUIDE TO DRINKING IN AMERICA tells the story of America through alcohol in a narrative filled with interesting people, places, conflicts, and values all connected by the thread of alcohol.
Parallel Post’s acclaimed Greg Genias is one of the book’s featured bartender and will be at the event to sign books and serve up his infamous cocktail concoctions.
Event tickets include:
- Half Full Brewery infused craft cocktail samplings prepared by Parallel Post’s leading house mixologist, Bootleg Greg
- An autographed copy of The Field Guide to Drinking in America
- Passed hors d'oeuvres provided by Parallel Post
- 10% off dinner discount at Parallel Post for event attendees following the event
- Take home gift courtesy of Half Full Brewery