A destination with one of the Northeast’s hottest and growing culinary scenes, New Haven will host the spring edition of its bi-annual NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK from March 22 – 27, 2015. This twice-a-year celebration of New Haven’s cuisine culture is an opportunity for diners to experience limited-time, discounted menus at some of the city’s most celebrated eateries.
32 New Haven restaurants will offer special three-course, prix fixe menus for both lunch and dinner. The menus include an appetizer, entrée and dessert for lunch ($18 per person) and dinner ($32 per person). Prices do not include beverages, tax or gratuity (some restrictions may apply). Regular menus will also be offered in addition to the limited-time prix fixe options. Guests are strongly recommended to make reservations in advance.
"NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK will once again showcase New Haven's well-rounded, diverse, and thriving culinary scene this month," Mayor Toni N. Harp said. "This week-long extravaganza, a celebration of excellent cuisine, attracts more visitors each year, which magnifies the event's success. NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK also drives a more broad-based economic boom for the city, so we encourage people to discover a new eatery or re-visit a favorite spot each day."
This year, there are two new dining hot spots participating in NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK, Fornarelli’s Ristorante and Harvest Wine Bar & Restaurant. The full list of restaurant participants is below:
· 116 Crown, Mediterranean
· Adrianas Restaurant And Wine Bar, Italian
· Barcelona Wine Bar & Restaurant, Spanish
· Basta Trattoria, Organic Italian
· Bentara Restaurant, Malaysian Fusion
· Briq Restaurant, Modern American
· Caffe Bravo, Italian
· Caseus Fromagerie Bistro, Gastro Pub
· Cask Republic, Modern American
· Christopher Martins Restaurant, American Bistro
· Fornarelli's Ristorante, Italian
· Goodfellas Restaurant, Italian
· Harvest Wine Bar & Restaurant, Modern American
· Heirloom Restaurant, Coastal Farm Cooking
· John Davenport's Restaurant, Contemporary Coastal New England
· L'Orcio, Contemporary Italian
· Miya's Sushi, Sustainable Sushi
· Oaxaca Kitchen, Mexican
· Olea, Spanish and Mediterranean
· Pacifico Restaurant, Nuevo Latino
· ROIA Restaurant and Café, French, Italian
· Soul De Cuba Café, Cuban Soul Food
· Stone Hearth. Farm Fresh
· Tarry Lodge, Italian
· Taste of China, Authentic Chinese
· Temple Grill, American Grill
· Thali, Indian
· Tre Scalini Ristorante, Italian
· Union League Café, Contemporary French
· Zafra Cuban Restaurant & Rum Bar, Cuban and Spanish
· Zaroka Bar and Restaurant, Indian
· ZINC, Modern American
For more details on NEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK,please visit
www.infonewhaven.com/restaurantweek, and be sure to follow the conversation surroundingNEW HAVEN RESTAURANT WEEK using the hashtag #NHRW15.
# # #
About Market New Haven: Market New Haven supports jobs and taxes in New Haven through promotion of the City’s thriving dining, shopping, arts, culture and events scene, with a view towards bringing in visitors to generate economic activity.
Market New Haven is a public/private partnership among the City of New Haven and its Board of Aldermen, Yale University, Yale-New Haven Hospital and the local business community.
Local business community funders include: First Niagara and The United Illuminating Company.
About New Haven: A vibrant destination whose deep-rooted history has coined it the “Cultural Capital of Connecticut,” New Haven is enjoying renewed fervor. Famed historic sites host lively year-round concerts and events. Acclaimed internationally diverse restaurants, eclectic shopping, cultural adventures and sophisticated nightlife add to the destination’s urban renaissance and dynamic pulse.