The best of the wurst is almost here! Shake Shack’s 9th AnnualShacktoberfest is on tap from Friday, October 3rd through Sunday, October 12th.
As is the case every autumn, Shake Shack’s highly anticipated Oktoberfest-inspired festival celebrates good food, drinks and friends—the Shack way! Get ready for special-edition biers, bratwursts, burgers, and frozen custard treats at both Westport & New Haven locations.
Shacktoberfest is the only time of year to snag a commemorative Shake Shack Bier Stein for $10.00 (25 oz.). Filled to the brim with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery’s brisk, malty Oktoberfest beer or their very own ShackMeister Ale, the hefty glass stein is yours to keep and just $7.00 to refill throughout Shacktoberfest.
The 2014 Shacktoberfest menu, offered in addition to all the beloved Shake Shack standard offerings, includes:
- Brat Burger: 100% all-natural Angus beef burger topped with a flat-top griddled bacon cheddar-stuffed bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and ShackSauce ($7.50)
- Currywurst: Bavarian Brat topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale-marinated shallots and curry ketchup ($4.95)
- Bavarian Brat: Griddled bratwurst topped with German-style slaw ($4.95)
- Bacon Cheddar Brat: Griddled bacon cheddar-stuffed bratwurst ($4.95)
- German Chocolate Walnut Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-walnut caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough (Single: $4.30 | Double: $6.55)
- Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla frozen custard hand-spun with apples, caramel and spices ($5.75)
All bratwursts are made by Schaller & Weber—the real deal. Based in NYC, the family-run butcher has been making authentic German sausages and meats with exacting standards and time-honored recipes since 1937.
Shake Shack has 2 CT locations:
1849 Post Road East, Westport
986 Chapel Street, New Haven