Not in touch with your inner Martha Stewart? Or would you rather enjoy a festive night out than serve up a Thanksgiving meal at home? That's perfectly alright-
these CT restaurants are open on Thanksgiving and offering specials for the occasion.
Whether you want
traditional fare or modern twists on the classics
, these venues are sure to make the night memorable.
Be sure to make your reservations soon- these restaurants are booking up fast.
- David Burke Prime, Foxwoods
- Harbour House, Mystic
- Café on the Green, Danbury
- Bar Rosso, (Thanksgivng "eve" party on 26th) Stamford
- Carmen Anthony’s Steakhouse, New Haven
- Cask Republic, (bar only opens @ 7pm) Stamford
- Boulevard 18, New Canaan
- Bernard’s, Ridgefield
- Mill on the River Restaurant, South Windsor
- L’escale, Greenwich
- Elm, New Canaan
- The Brewhouse, Norwalk
- Artisan, Southport
- Rive Bistro, Westport
- Capital Grille, Hartford & Stamford
- Red Barn, Westport