Join us on September 17th & 18th for Live Green CT! a family-friendly community festival focusing on environmental education, eco-friendly living, sustainability and caring for our natural resources. This is a FREE event with great interactive kid’s activities, local food vendors like Skinny Pines Pizza Truck and Peace Tree Desserts, and it's all going down at the beautiful Taylor Farm Park in Norwalk CT. Check out the line up below:
Live Green CT! Features
• Interactive Activities for all ages!
• Petting Zoo, Curious Creatures, Face Painting and the Homespun Merry-Go-Round!
• Live Music, Delicious Food & Beverages and so much more!
• Environmental education is a key focus of Live Green Connecticut!
• Marine ecology and nature center exhibits with interactive displays
• Learn about renewable energy: Solar, Wind, Geo-Thermal and the CT Energy Efficiency Fund
• The Tesla Electric Roadster, the Bios Water Car, the Chevy Volt and more!
Live Green Connecticut! is Fun, Free and For the Entire Family!
Parking $5 – 100% of which goes to 501 (c) (3) organizations
FREE Samples, Prizes, and Drawings!
FREE Admission to all activities and presentations!
Over 150 Exhibitors!
Great Local Food, Beverages & Live Music – 8 Bands!!
Activities for all ages!
Where Green Meets Mainstream!
Date & Time
Date: September 17th - 18th, 2011
Time: Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm & Sunday 11:00am-4:00pm
Location: Taylor Farm Park, Norwalk, Connecticut
For more information go to: www.livegreenct.com