On Thursday, January 22nd, Morello Italian Bistro will host the BLUE POINT BEER DINNER featuring the beers of BLUE POINT Brewing Company. Enjoy a 4-course dinner and listen to guest speaker Mark Weiner, Blue Point’s Brew Master. (View menu below.)
Blue Point Brewing Company is famous for its World Beer Cup winning Toasted Lager. Blue Point Brewing Company was founded in Patchogue, NY in 1998 by Mark Burford and Pete Cotter. This traditional 30-barrel brewhouse produces more than 20 different ales, stouts and lagers that have helped make them one of the fastest growing craft breweries in the country.
The menu for this special event includes:
- Hors d'oeuvres - Mushroom Arancini (fried rice balls with mushrooms)
- Formaggio - Trio di Formaggi including Gorgonzola Dolce, Robiola, Taleggio cheeses served with truffled honey; Beer - Blueberry Ale
- Primi - Tuna Crudo with Fresno peppers, lemon and extra-virgin olive oil; Beer - Rastafar Rye Ale
- Pasta - Spinach Tagliatelle topped withbraised lamb ragu, fig and Pecorino Romano; Beer - Toasted Lager
- Dolci - Apple Crostada with spiced hazelnuts, fig balsamic, mascarpone gelato; Beer - Mosaic Session IPA
The price for this event is $75 per person, which includes sales tax & gratuity
The reception starts at 7:00 with dinner commencing at 7:30.
Call 203-661-3443 for Reservations
Morello Italian Bistro
253 Greenwich Ave
Greenwich, CT 06830