Sur La Table Farmington CT location.
Menu: Fresh Pasta Dough - Fettuccine with Tomato Cream Sauce and Basil - Classic Caesar Salad with Homemade Croutons
Class Description: In this special hands-on class, our instructor will walk kids step by step through techniques for making fresh pasta from scratch. Your budding chef will enjoy working alongside classmates learning to mix, roll, cut and cook homemade fettuccini noodles. We’ll share secrets for making a quick and easy tomato sauce from scratch. Plus, we’ll round out the meal with a fresh Caesar salad featuring from-scratch dressing and homemade croutons. Share your passion for cooking by treating your young chef to a fun culinary experience they’ll never forget.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class