Autumn means pumpkin flavored everything, falling leaves, apple cider donuts… and of course Oktoberfest! CT restaurants are celebrating with German inspired fare, seasonal brews, and festivals. From Redding Roadhouse to Rothbard Ale + Larder to Vespa, here are 10 places where you can raise a stein this fall.
- Redding Roadhouse, Redding: Through October 31, Redding Roadhouse will be their 31st annual Oktoberfest. There will be authentic German cuisine, 1 liter bier steins, and a live OOmpah band from 4-8pm every Sunday.
- Rothbard Ale + Larder, Westport: Rothbard Ale + Larder will have their first ever Oktoberfest on Saturday September 24 from 1:30-8pm. There will be authentic German beers and food, games, and music all day long.
- The Hops Company., Derby: T.H.C. (The Hops Company) will celebrate Oktoberfest every Sunday through October 23. Visit them from 3-7pm for free admission, German bands, Oktoberfest inspired fare, and beer.
- Norwich Oktoberfest Pub Crawl, Norwich: On October 1, go on an Oktoberfest pub crawl in downtown Norwich. Visit places like Harp & Dragon, These Guys Brewing, and La Stella Pizzeria.
- Harlan Publick, Norwalk: Harlan Publick will have an Oktoberfest party on Saturday September 24