Parent Child Resource Center hosts "Food Trucks in the Valley" on September 18th, 4 - 8 pm (rain date the 23rd). Food Truck in the Valley is a FREE event with 15+ food trucks, wine and beer, ciders, live music, a car show, and childrens' activities such as face-painting, hula hooping, candy art and more.
Food Trucks in the Valley will be held at The Shelton Riverwalk and is the first event of its kind in the area. Proceeds support PCRC's programs that serve children and families, most of whom suffer from trauma, abuse and neglect
Food Truck & Vendor Lineup
- House of Bones BBQ - Ribs, BBQ variety
- Szabo's Seafood - Lobster rolls and more
- Firedog Food Truck - Hot dogs, pulled pork
- Pierogies on Wheels - Pierogies w pork, sauerkraut, mushroom, etc...
- 3 Chicks Grille - Steak and cheese bombs, fried oreos
- Wrap That Food - Wraps and salads
- The Caseus Cheese Truck - Grilled cheese varieties
- Fryborg - Fries with unique dipping sauces
- Spuds Your Way - Baked potatoes with choice toppings
- DiSorbo's Bakery - Fried dough, cannoli's, italian ice