Black Rock Farmers Market (BRFM) presents a hoot of a party to celebrate the closing of our 2nd season. Join them for an afternoon of corn hole games, barn dancing, beer tastings, a pig roast by Walrus + Carpenter, local eats, and live music, from 1-5pm. Proceeds will directly benefit our 2016 season.
The event will be family-friendly and include a haunted house. Come in costume to trick or treat through the market.
Halloween Hootenanny Lineup
- Beer tasting with Two Roads Brewing Company and other local breweries
- Pig roast by Walrus + Carpenter
- Corn hole tournament from 1-3pm – REGISTER HERE
- Live music from KC Sisters, G Rockwell & The Still River Ramblers
- Barn dancing led by Bill Fischer, the Dance Caller from 3-5pm
- Haunted house
- Lounge area & bonfire