This annual event celebrates Oktoberfest as only Shake Shack can. This year’s Shacktoberfest runs from Friday, October 12th–Sunday, October 21st at all Shake Shacks (except ballparks and international locations).
Get ready for souvenir glass bier steins filled to the brim, delicious Schaller & Weber brats and sausages griddled crisp, and delectable Bavarian-inspired frozen custard creations.
The 2012 Shacktoberfest menu features:
- Shacktoberfest Bier Stein: Fill it with your choice of Brooklyn Brewery Oktoberfest or ShackMeister Ale; 25 oz., yours to keep. $10.00 | Refill: $7.00
- Cheddar Brat Burger: All-natural hamburger topped with a griddled cheddar bratwurst, crispy ShackMeister Ale marinated shallots and ShackSauce. $7.50
- Spicy Brat: Andouille sausage griddled and served with German-style slaw. $5.25
- Currywurst: Our spin on the Oktoberfest classic; served on a toasted potato roll and topped with crispy ShackMeister Ale marinated shallots and curry ketchup. $5.25
- Bavarian Brat: For the purist; a griddled bratwurst topped with Dusseldorf mustard. $4.50
- German Chocolate Pecan Concrete: Chocolate frozen custard blended with coconut-pecan caramel and chocolate truffle cookie dough. Half: $4.25 | Regular: $6.50
- Apfelstrudel Shake: Vanilla custard handspun with apples, caramel and spices. $5.75
Click here to check out the menu.
Shacktoberfest only comes around once a year, and it’s not to be missed!
For more information, including a list of all current Shake Shack locations, please visit:www.shakeshack.com.