Join us for the kick-off event in this series of dining experiences, featuring queer talent. Tickets on sale now through eventbrite - limited number of early-bird tickets for $10 off!
This special holiday weekend event will include:
- food by chef Taylor Lear, of Spoontang Kitchen
- custom beer pairings by home brewer Jayne Henson
- ncense-making workshop by herbalist Adam Travia of Earthtouch Wellness
- musical performance by folk singer, Sarah Factor
- local produce sourced from River Crest Farm
Chef Taylor Lear graduated from the Institute of Culinary Education in 2015 and has worked for Dirt Candy and Momofuku Milk Bar - so you can expect some magic with vegetables and desserts! She blogs at Spoontang Kitchen, and also works as a food photographer and graphic designer for a restaurant and hospitality PR firm in Manhattan. And when Taylor's not cooking, she's a creative writer and has been published in The Albion Review, Squalorly, and Bird's Thumb literary magazine.