Corned beef! Guinness! Carbombs! Let’s be honest, March 17 is as much about the delicious food and drinks as it as about St. Patrick. Connecticut restaurants, bars, and venues will be serving up plenty of Irish-themed specials in honor of the holiday. Get out your green, and head to these 50+ spots!
- Tigin Irish Pub, Stamford: Tigin is always St. Patrick's Day headquarters, and this year they are shutting down the area behind the pub for a giant block party! There will be live bands, outdoor bars, Guinness, and Irish whiskey. less
- BJ Ryan’s, Norwalk: St. Patrick's Day is a weekend long affair at BJ Ryan's in Norwalk. On Saturday March 17 they'll serve up corned beef and a full Irish menu. On Sunday they'll host a recovery brunch until 3pm.
- New England Cider Company, Wallingford: On March 17 from 10am-12pm, partake in a St. Patrick's Day Brunch at New England Cider Co. The meal will showcase barrel-aged and cask ciders alongside Irish classics like Shepherd's pie, Irish sausage, cabbage, potatoes, 12 hour smoked corned beef, and more.
- O’Neill’s, South Norwalk: O'Neill's in Norwalk always puts on an epic St. Patty's Day bash. This year, they promise an Irish breakfast, drinks, Irish dancers, bag pipers, and live music all day.
- Harbor Point Shamrock Stroll, Stamford:The 6th Annual Shamrock Stroll kicks off at Stamford's Harbor Point at 10am on the 17th. Post-race, local restaurants like Barebuger, Fortina, Mexicue, Walter's Hot Dogs, Boothbay Lobster, and Sign of the Whale will be in Harbor Point Square. less
- Judy’s Bar + Kitchen, Stamford: Judy's Bar + Kitchen in Stamford is serving up house cured corned beef and cabbage, beef and Guinness pie, as well as Guinness cake with baileys cream cheese frosting! Enjoy the smooth 70's sounds of Big Yachty from 9pm-12am on St. Patrick's Day.
- Trumbull Kitchen, Hartford: Get in the St. Patrick's Day mood a few days early. On March 14, Trumbull Kitchen in Hartford will host a Jameson Whiskey Dinner.
- St. Clements Castle & Marina, Portland: St. Patrick's Day meets karaoke at Saint Clements Castle! For just $20.95 a person, feast on unlimited corned beef and cabbage, soda bread, and other Irish classics. There will be a cash bar with Irish-inspired cocktails and drinks.
- Riverview Bistro, Stratford: Riverview Bistro in Stratford wants you to "get your green on!" They'll serve corned beef as an authentic dinner, on a rueben, or with a side salad. Plus, Jameson shots are $4 and Irish car bombs are $5. less
- Elm City Social, New Haven: At Elm City Social in New Haven, Chef John Brennan's is whipping up a full St. Patrick's Day Irish breakfast. There will also be car bomb specials, Irish music, and Irish coffees.
- Grace O'Malley's, Fairfield: On March 16- the night before St. Patty's- head to Grace O'Malley's in Fairfield for Traditional Irish Music Session with Loretta Murray, Katie Murray, and Jonathan Warner.
- Villa Bianca, Seymour: Villa Bianca in Seymour invites you to their first ever St. Patrick's Day party. They'll have a 4 hour open bar, complimentary party favors, and a buffet dinner featuring authentic Irish cuisine. It is $45 for adults and $20 for children. Win 3 Hours Limousine Service for Best St. Patrick's Day Outfit.
- Oak Haven Table & Bar, New Haven: Oak Haven Table & Bar is feting St. Patrick's Day with a Rare Irish Whiskey Celebration. Try Bushmills 16 Year Old Single Malt, Green Spot Chateau Leoville Barton Single Pot Still, Jameson 18 Year Old Limited Reserve, and Red Breast 12 Year Old alongside farm-to-table Irish fare. Tickets are approximately $97 and the event runs from 2-5pm. less
- The Golden Leaf, Brookfield: St. Patrick's Day at a Chinese restaurant? That's right! The Golden Leaf in Brookfield will serve up corned beef egg rolls starting at 7pm.
- The Tavern at Keeney Park, Windsor: The massive "Hungry Man's Corned Beef & Cabbage" is just $10.99 at the Tavern at Keney Park. It comes with glazed carrots, Irish potatoes, and soda bread. Other Irish favorites are also on the menu as well as drink specials. less
- Bond 124, Somers: At Bond 124 in Somers, start the day with a "Kegs & Eggs" breakfast. Throughout the day, there will be live music as well as specials on Jameson, Guinness, Irish Car Bombs and more.
- Skyscraper Sandwich Truck, Bloomfield: The Skyscraper Sandwich Truck is rolling into Thomas Hooker Brewery on March 17 with a St. Patrick's Day Corned Beef Reuben. Visit them from 12-5pm.
- Veracious Brewing Company, Monroe: Head to the Tap Room at Veracious Brewing Company in Monroe for an evening of Celtic and Irish tunes with The Coracles.
- Bobby V’s, Stamford: They will celebrate St. Patrick's Day from March 16-18 with $5 green beer pints, $7 20oz Jameson drafts, $7 Jameson shots, and a special menu.
- Fairfield Theater Company, Fairfield: Admission is FREE to FTC's St. Patrick's Day celebration on the 17th. Once inside, enjoy free tastings courtesy of Guinness, listen to music by the Highland Rovers and Green Eyed Lady, check out luxury vehicles from BMW of Bridgeport, and try your luck at games and giveaways.
- Note Kitchen & Bar, Bethel: Visit Note Kitchen & Bar in Bethel for 12 Hours of Live Music, Food and Drink Specials, Dancing, and more.
- Murphy’s Pub, Newton: Murphy's Pub in Newtown is celebrating St. Patty's all day! Begin the day with an Irish Breakfast Buffet for $10.50 a plate. Continue the festivities with traditional Irish fare later in the day. There will be live music, giveaways, $4 Jameson Shots, $4 Tullamore shots, and $4 Guinness Pints as well. less
- The Hops Company, Derby: The Hops Company ("THC") in Derby will have Bag Pipers, an Irish Band, a DJ, drink specials, and a special from Zuppardi's.
- Jasper White’s Summer Shack, Mohegan Sun: Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day at Jasper White's Summer Shack in Mohegan Sun. They'll be offering a "Frosty Shamrock" which is comprised of Jameson, Kahlua, and Irish Cream.
- Wadsworth Athenium Museum, Hartford: On Sunday March 18, recover with a St. Patrick's Day brunch at the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum in Hartford. Tickets start at $28 and include museum admission, jazz, brunch, and one complimentary bloody mary or mimosa
- Red Bee Apiary, Weston: On Saturday, March 17 from 1-2:30 pm, visit Red Bee Apiary for a St. Patrick's Day Talk, Tour & Honey Tasting. After a tour, gather in the Honey House Barn for a honey tasting along with local cheese, seasonal produce, and Irish soda bread.
- The Blind Rhino, Norwalk: The Blind Rhino will be doing Irish food specials all day. Sports fans have no need to worry: they'll have all the NCAA games going on their 28 TV's and big screen projector too.
- Walrus + Carpenter, Bridgeport: St. Patrick's Day meets Van Morrison Night at Walrus + Carpenter in Bridgeport. Starting at 7:30pm on the 17th, come by for live music as well as $3 High Life and PBR Tall Boys, $5 Bulleit Bourbon Shots, and $7 Rise + Swines. less
- Joey C’s Boathouse, Stratford: The Blind Rhino will be doing Irish food specials all day. Sports fans have no need to worry: they'll have all the NCAA games going on their 28 TV's and big screen projector too.
- McLadden’s, Hartford: All 3 locations of McLadden's will celebrate St. Patty's with everything from live music to Irish dancers.
- Playwright’s Irish Pub, Hamden: O'Neill's in Norwalk always puts on an epic St. Patty's Day bash. This year, they promise an Irish breakfast, drinks, Irish dancers, bag pipers, and live music all day.
- Foxwood’s “Shamrocked”, Mashantucket: Foxwoods Resort Casino’s Shamrocked Pub Crawl on March 17. People 21 and over can enjoy a property wide pub crawl with beverage specials at participating locations.
- The Griswold Inn, Essex: The Griswold Inn will be festive on March 17th, with Irish Songs and Sea Shanteys by the Jovial Crew from 8:30 pm -12:30 am. There will also be traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage on the lunch and dinner menus along with Reuben Slidersoffered in the Tap Room from 11 am-5pm. Don't forget drinks like the Shamrock Shake and the Nutty Irishman!
- Sur La Table, Canton: Journey to the "Irish Bread Shop" with Sur la Table on the 17th. The cooking class will cover Irish Soda Bread with Cheddar Cheese and Kalamata Olives, Cardamom and Currants Hot Cross Buns, and Homemade Sweet Butter. It costs $75 per person. less
- Outriggers, Stratford: n Sunday March 18, recover with a St. Patrick's Day brunch at the Wadsworth Atheneum Museum in Hartford. Tickets start at $28 and include museum admission, jazz, brunch, and one complimentary bloody mary or mimosa
- Lansdowne Irish Pub & Music House, Mohegan Sun: There is no cover at the Lansdowne Irish Pub, located in Mohegan Sun, on the 17th! The first 300 people through the door receive a commemorative Guinness glass and there will be music by Clan O'Cleary throughout the day. less
- Hash House A Go Go, Mohegan Sun: Hash House A Go Go in Mohegan Sun will feature their house-made signature corned beef as a sandwich on custom cut Rye served with griddled caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, and spicy mustard. You can also order a classic orned beef and cabbage special for $17.99. less
- Molly Darcy’s, Danbury: On Saturday March 17, the doors to Molly Darcy's in Danbury will open at 9am. Watch the NYC St. Pat’s Parade live, get your face painted, eat Irish Fare, drink green beer, and more!
- Noah Webster House, Hartford: The Noah Webster House & West Hartford Historical Society hosts its annual St. Patrick's Day dinner on March 16 & 17. Guests can dine on homemade Guinness Steak Pie, green beans, pickled beets, and Irish soda bread. A ticket also includes one complimentary drink (beer or wine), live entertainment, and tavern games.
- Geno’s, Mohegan Sun: Mohegan Sun will be having St. Patty's specials all weekend long, and Geno's is a great place to experience the pub ambiance.
- Stew Leonard’s, Norwalk, Newington: Irish meets Italian with Stew Leonard's green and white cannolis in honor of St. Paddy's Day.
- Fire Engine Pizza, Bridgeport: ar Sugo will open at 11:30am on St. Patty's! Visit them for a Corned beef, potato, and Brussels sprouts pizza. There will also be 1/2 priced pizzas until 5pm, $5 Irish Carbombs, $3 Guinness cans, $3 Draught beer, and $3 Jameson shots.
- Johnny Utah’s, Norwalk: On Saturday March 17, Badboy will take the stage at Johnny Utah's in SoNo for a St. Patrick's Day party.
- Center Street Public House, Darien:On Sunday March 18, recuperate from the night before with a St. Patrick's Day breakfast at Center Street Public House in Darien. There will be plenty of Guinness, music by Once Removed, food by Chef David H. Johnson and South Avenue Butchers, and a chance to support local Police, firefighters and EMS.
- Brennan’s Shebeen, Bridgeport: Black Rock's popular neighborhood pub, will celebrate ALL WEEKEND LONG with specials and giveaways.
Bar Sugo, Norwalk: Bar Sugo will open at 11:30am on St. Patty's! Visit them for a Corned beef, potato, and Brussels sprouts pizza. There will also be 1/2 priced pizzas until 5pm, $5 Irish Carbombs, $3 Guinness cans, $3 Draught beer, and $3 Jameson shots.
- Blackstone, Norwalk: Blackstone's St. Patrick's Day celebration begins with a Kegs & Eggs breakfast from 9-11am. It continues with bagpipes and plenty of live music.
- The Half Door, Hartford: The 19th Annual Half Door St. Paddy’s Day Party takes place on Saturday March 17 from 8am-2am.
- Hop Haus, Plantsville: Hop Haus is celebrating St. Pat's two days early with a Fat Cat Beer Dinner on 3/15. Tickets are $60 and reservations close on 3/13.
- Artisanal Burger Company, Manchester: Get the party started early with Artisanal Burger Company's Irish Whiskey Dinner on Wednesday March 14. It runs from 6-9pm and tickets are $65 each.
- Todd English’s Tuscany, Mohegan Sun: Todd English's Tuscany, located inside Mohegan Sun, will feature a House made Kobe corned beef with salt cured potatoes, Guinness glazed carrots and cabbage béchamel for $34.
Michael Jordan’s 23.sportscafe, Mohegan Sun: At Michael Jordan 23.sportscafe, get in the Irish spirit with $4 16 oz. Guinness drafts, $5 Jameson shots, $10 Reuben egg rolls, a $17 Corned beef burger, and a $9 Irish coffee milkshake.
The Spread, Sono & Greenwich: The Spread parties on Saturday and Brunch on Sunday in Norwalk & Greenwich! Starting on Saturday @5pm - we will have Chef Carlos' traditonal corned beef & cabbage, specials all night and brunch on Sunday. Drink Specials Included,
Irish Cream, Car Bombs, Guiness, Tullamore Dew & Patti Joy Cocktails.
Inishmor Pub, Colchester: Bangers ‘n Mash, Dublin Coddle, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Fish ‘n Chips. Full Irish Breakfast Saturday and Sunday. Thursday, March 15: Martin is playing acoustic! Irish specials Friday, March 16: BUCKLE UP! Well Strung Trio: Live jigs 'n reels
THE BIG DAY: Open @ 8am. Full Irish breakfast until 11am. Clan Ross Pipe Band early afternoon and evening. Owner getting drunk and making speeches Sunday, March 18: Full Irish breakfast all day.