(Photo courtesy of BSC Photo)
Help celebrate Millwright's Restaurant and Tavern's fourth anniversary with two outstanding culinary events in July.
Located in Simsbury CT, Chef/Owner Tyler Anderson has created a gathering spot for both old and new friends in the historic 1680 Hop Brook Mill. The Restaurant offers three different unique spaces, an elegant dining room, a relaxed tavern, and a beautiful loft that includes a small kitchen/prep area, most of which allow guests to view the pond and rushing waterfall out back.
The first event occurs on Tuesday, July 26th at 6PM. Aptly named The Millwright's Reunion Dinner, Chef Anderson is welcoming back the people who were instrumental in creating what Millwright's has become today.
Enjoy a cocktail hour with passed canapes, plus one course from each of the following chefs:
- Luke Venner (Exec Chef) Elm Restaurant, New Canaan, Ct.
- Phil Brushchuk (Chef de Cuisine) Elm Restaurant, New Canaan, Ct.
- Chris Wilcox (Exec Chef) The Velveteen Habit, Ogunquit, Maine
- Matt Robinson (Sous Chef) FT33, Dallas, Tx.
- Adam Boyd (Line Cook Tournant) Bistro Barberie, Lancaster, Pa.
- Kristin Eddy (Pastry Chef) Millwright's
- Tyler Anderson, Millwright's
The price of this event is $125 and includes food, beverage pairings, tax and gratuity
Buy your tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2567953
The second event will occur on Wednesday July 27th beginning at 6PM. Named "The Young Guns of CT" Chef Anderson will host the next generation of Chefs, all of whom are doing amazing food in our great state.
This will be a multi-course dinner and reception with beverage pairings by the following chefs:
- Matt Wick of River Tavern in Chester,
- Craig Hutchinson and Alex Lishchynsky of oink pop-up restaurant,
- Marcell Davidson of CT Table in Washington Ct.,
- Anthony Kostelis of The Whelk in Westport,
- Niles Talbot & Jesse Powers of Millwright's in Simsbury.
Each Chef will present one passed canape and one course during dinner.
This event includes a 45-minute cocktail reception and six-course dinner with beverage pairings.
Price is $125 and includes food, drink, tax and gratuity. Buy your tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/2561696
Millwright's Restaurant & Tavern