Bar Sugo has announced its Fall Pasta and Wine classes. Chef Pat Pascarella will offer his vision and recipes for eight different pasta dishes and Meghan Pascarella will teach attendees the beauty of several Italian wines. They commence this Saturday, October 3, so give a call to 203-956-7134 to reserve your spots.
HOMEMADE PASTA COOKING CLASSES - Under the guidance of Chef Pat Pascarella, you will learn all there is to know about making fresh pasta. In this interactive class, you will knead, cut, roll and even fill ravioli! His recipes are all based on freshness, high quality ingredients, tradition and most of all, Chef Pat’s long-time experience.
Each class includes hands-on pasta making with Chef Pat Pascarella of at least two different pasta dishes. Following the preparation enjoy your delicious meal (with soft drinks). Each class is two hours from 11:00AM to 1:00PM with the first hour dedicated to the pasta-making and the last hour for the enjoyment.
- Saturday, October 3 - Long Pasta (Pappardelle, Spaghetti, Tagliatelle)
- Saturday, October 10 - Enriched Pasta (Gnocchi and Cavatelli)
- Saturday, October 17 - Stuffed Pasta (Ravioli and Cappelletti)
- Saturday, October 24 - Short Pasta (Gemelli and Fusilli)
Each class is $55 per person plus tax and gratuity or buy the entire four week series for $200. Alcoholic beverages are available but not included in the price.
Since this is an interactive class seats are limited.
ITALIAN WINE TASTING CLASSES - Hosted by wine expert Megan Pascarella, Beverage Director at Bar Sugo, each wine class will include wine education and tasting of selected wines. To complement he selection of wines, classes include the chef’s selection of artisan cheeses and house-cured meats. Each class is one hour from 6:30PM to 7:30 PM and is $35 per person plus tax and gratuity. Limited seats are available and reservations are required.
- Tuesday, October 6 -Seeing Sicily Through a Wine Glass - Join Megan Pascarella and Nick Neves of Worldwine Wines and learn how the region’s indigenous varietals set rustic Sicilian wines apart from their Northern neighbors.
- Tuesday, October 13 - Under the Tuscan Sun - Feel like you’re under the Tuscan sun with this wine class focusing on wines from Tuscany. Known for some of the most famous vineyards in the world, explore a variety of wines with Megan Pascarella and Ana Lisa Stockwell of Opici Family Wines.
Reservations can be made by calling 203-956-7134. Payment is required to secure your reservation.
Bar Sugo - 102 Wall Street - Norwalk, CT 06850 - 203-956-7134