The third annual C.O.O.K. series presented by Gateway Community College Foundation features chef-led culinary evenings at Gateway's campus in New Haven. Upcoming events include Neil "Singing Chef" Fuentes on June 3, 2015 and Abby Dodge on November 4, 2015. Tickets for the Neil Fuentes dinner are $65 per person.
- 6 p.m. Pre-event reception with wine, beer soft drinks and hors d’oeuvres in Gateway’s New Alliance Foundation Art Gallery
- A cookbook, memoir or recipe booklet
- A chance opportunity to meet the author/chef
- A 6:45 p.m. 3 course meal prepared by the featured chef and Gateway Community College Culinary and Hospitality students, served in Café Vincenzo
- The opportunity to watch and learn culinary techniques and ask about food preparation techniques and recipe secrets
- Wine and/or beer pairings
Free parking is included at the Temple Street Garage and seating is limited. For more information or for tickets, call the Gateway Community College Foundation, 203.285.2617, today to reserve your place. In addition to individual tickets and discounts for multiple-event purchases, sponsorship packages are available.