Thanksgiving arrives Thursday November 26 and many Connecticut restaurants are inviting you to spend the holiday with them. From buffets to prix fixe and traditional to creative, there are a number of styles so that you can pick the best for you and your loved ones.
NOTE: We came across a few more restaurants after the publish date of this article, so we've gone beyond 15. Enjoy!
- Millwright's, Simsbury
- Cafe on the Green, Danbury
- Artisan, Southport
- Bernard's, Ridgefield
- Elm Restaurant, New Canaan
- Mill on the River Restaurant, South Windsor
- Capital Grille, Stamford and Hartford
- Harbor Lights, Norwalk
- Fresh Salt at Saybrook Point Inn, Old Saybrook
- Dinosaur BBQ, Stamford
- The Spinning Wheel, Redding
- Vivo Seasonal Trattoria, Hartford
- Tuscany, Mohegan Sun Casino
- Kensington's at Norwich Inn, Norwich
- David Burke Prime, Foxwoods Casino
- JHouse Restaurant, Greenwich
- Roger Sherman Inn, New Canaan
- Rive Bistro, Westport
Here are 14 caterers who can help you entertain this holiday season!