Here are some highlights from 2015:
- Pike Place Chowder came from Seattle and won best New England clam chowder (got an extra seat for the trophy for their flight home)
- Dunville's won the Traditional category (just for Manhattan and Rhode Island chowders), for the 2nd time, beating Manhattan's Soup Spot at their own game
- Our House Bistro narrowly got the highest rating of any entry and no CT restaurant won for the first time
- Simply Delicious finished 4th last year but takes home the best bisque in the competition, narrowly over Post 154
- This was the closest finish yet in our 8 year history.