Black Rock Farmers Market (BRFM) presents a hoot of a party to celebrate the closing of our 2nd season. Join them for an afternoon of corn hole games, barn dancing, beer tastings, a pig roast by Walrus + Carpenter, local eats, and live music, from 1-5pm. Proceeds will directly benefit our 2016 season.
The event will be family-friendly and include a haunted house. Come in costume to trick or treat through the market.
Halloween Hootenanny Lineup
- Beer tasting with Two Roads Brewing Companyand other local breweries
- Pig roast by Walrus + Carpenter
- Corn hole tournament from 1-3pm – REGISTER HERE
- Live music from KC Sisters, G Rockwell & The Still River Ramblers
- Barn dancing led by Bill Fischer, the Dance Caller from 3-5pm
- Haunted house
- Lounge area & bonfire
WHERE:The field @ St. Ann Church, 481 Brewster Street in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, CT 06605
WHEN:Saturday, October 31st from 1-5pm
ADMISSION:$5.00 entry fee, children under 12 are free
Visit www.blackrockfarmersmarket.com or follow us on Facebook to stay informed.