It’s official… the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots will face off in this year’s Super Bowl! It all takes place on Sunday, February 1 and area restaurants are making sure the event is both entertaining AND delicious. While some of your favorite places are showing the game on their TVs with food and drink specials, others have prepared takeout options perfect for your game day parties.
Here are 13 Tasty Places to Watch Super Bowl 2015 in CT.
- O’Neill’s Irish Pub, Norwalk: O'Neill's Super Bowl party features specials, wing specials and lots of door prizes!
- Harlan Social, Norwalk: Harlan Social will have a gourmet buffet and unlimited tap beer and house wine from 5:15 p.m. to the end of the 3rd quarter. The buffet features Harlan burger sliders, smoked turkey reubens, Korean fried chicken wings, brats & krauts, braised lamb tacos, and more!
- Bodega, Darien and Fairfield: Bodega Fairfield and Darien have a super bowl menu and catering options. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- MacFadden’s, Stamford: MacFadden's in Stamford has Bud specials all night long and your chance to win a Bud Light chair!
- Johnny Utah’s, Norwalk: Norwalk's Johnny Utah will have $16 Pigskin Platters, $20 80oz Bud Light towers, and discounted Bud and Bud Light drafts and bottles... and did we mention their mechanical bull?!
- BarBQ, Stamford: Come down to Stamford's BarBQ for the Super Bowl for your chance to win a 39" flat screen TV. There are Bud and Bud Light specials all day.
- Tomato and Basil, Fairfield: Watch the game on Tomato & Basil's big screen TVs while feasting on pizza and wing specials. There are also $3 Buds, Bud Lights, and Miller Lites at the bar.
- Taco Loco, Bridgeport: Taco Loco, located in Bridgeport, has great options for Super Bowl catering! In honor of the event, they've created NFL Playoff Packages that include wings, tacos, salsas and dips, and more.
- Bear & Grill, Fairfield: Bear & Grill's Sunday happy hour is a great place to catch the game. It lasts from 2-6pm.
- Bobby V’s, Stamford: At Bobby V's, be sure to wear your favorite player's jersey. If they score, win a free drink!
- Dinosaur BBQ, Stamford: Dinosaur BBQ in Stamford has enticing game day catering for parties for 10+ and 20+. They include ribs, wings, and your choice of sides.
- Anna Liffey’s, New Haven & Fairfield: Anna Liffey's on New Haven has been a destination for NFL enthusiasts all season. Now, join them for "NFL Sunday Funday" with drink and appetizer specials.
- Archie Moore’s, Fairfield: Archie Moore's is letting you take some of their famous wings to go on game day! Order them in increments of 25 (25 wings or more).
Here are 15 great spots for happy hour in Fairfield County.