Chef Pat Pascarella of Bar Sugo in Norwalk announced that he will conduct a new series of cooking classes beginning in Jan 2015! For those readers who have visited Bar Sugo and enjoyed his great meatballs, pastas and entrées, these classes will give the secrets for creating some of these delicious dishes at home.
There are currently six scheduled classes:
- Fresh Pasta Workshop – Saturday January 24th at 11:00am
- Mama's Kitchen: Meatballs 101 – Saturday February 7th at 11:00am
- Art of Braising – Tuesday March 3rd at 7:00pm
- Pizza Workshop – Tuesday April 7th at 7:00pm
- Farmer's Harvest & Feast – Saturday May 16th at 11:00am
- Cooking with Seafood - Tuesday, June 2nd at 7:00pm
Most classes will be priced at $30/person plus gratuity.
A full listing of all of the classes and a description of each will be uploaded on the Bar Sugo website shortly. In the meantime, feel free to message us if you have more questions.