The 11th Annual Ambler Farm Day is Sunday, October 2, 2011, 12pm-4pm at Ambler Farm, 257 Hurlbutt Street in Wilton CT. This is a wonderful local family friendly event celebrating the Fall harvest with a hay maze, farm animals, children's crafts, live music and more. (Plus, you will want to visit your local pumpkin patch early this year. We hear the rains were tough on crops and pumpkins may not be as plentiful) Below is a full list of activities. Grab the family and head on over.
* hay maze
* hayrides + farm animals + pumpkin patch
* children’s crafts + games
* instructional exhibits on pie making, woodworking and broom making
* apple slingshot + make your own scarecrow
* vintage photo booth
* live music
* garden market featuring in-season produce and flower arrangements made with flowers grown in Ambler’s gardens
* great food and drink
Set on eighteen acres at 257 Hurlbutt Street in Wilton.
Entrance fee is $20 per family.
Senior Citizens $10.
On-site parking is limited, gates open at 11:45am. There will be a shuttle from Cannondale Station.
All proceeds benefit Ambler Farm.