Enjoy a bit of the Berkshires in our own backyard at the "Sunset Picnic on the Hill" @ Ambler Farm. Spread out your picnic blanket on the hill a la Tanglewood or join your friends under the tent for farm-fresh fare and live music as the sun sets over Ambler Farm.
The evening will kick off with a champagne greeting complemented by local artisanal food prepared by A Delicious Affair and homemade desserts. Celebrate our local harvest with the tasty menu below.
The Sunset Picnic Menu:
- Organic farm greens with crispy bacon, cornbread croutons + homemade buttermilk dressing
- Local sweet corn salad with basil, red onion, scallions, cherry tomatoes + cilantro
- Roasted potato salad with wilted baby spinach
- Quinoa salad with toasted pecans, berries, mint + raspberry vinaigrette
- Organic grilled summer vegetables with crumbled chevre
- Mix of organic grilled steak with chimichurri sauce + steak sandwiches with caramelized onions on foccacia
- Organic grilled chicken paillards with mango salsa or balsamic lemon vinaigrette
- Local artisan breads with honey butter
This is a BYOB event; non-alcoholic beverages will be provided. A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the ongoing renovation of the Raymond-Ambler House.
Please register by May 28th. Adults only. Rain or shine. Space is limited for this popular event.
$65 per person ($60 members) Buy tickets here!