Attention all foodies. The Buick Discovery Tour, featuring Celebrity Chef Michael Psilakis, is heading to Stamford, Connecticut this weekend, Nov. 12 and 13.
Buick has partnered with FOOD & WINE magazine to host this exclusive culinary event. On Saturday, Nov. 12 and Sunday, Nov. 13 at The Sheraton Stamford, the Buick Discovery Program will offer invited guests the opportunity to view full cooking demonstrations, sample delicious cuisine (including dessert!) and test drive vehicles from Buick’s 2012 line-up. Celebrity Chef Michael Psilakis will be in attendance cooking up delicious Greek cuisine, along with FOOD & WINE Best New Chef 2007 Gavin Kaysen from New York City.
Here's The Lineup
• Cooking Demonstration with FOOD & WINE Best New Chef 2007 Gavin Kaysen, Executive Chef at Café Boulud in New York City and James Beard “Rising Star Chef” award winner
• Pastry Demonstration with Chef Ben Roche, Executive Pastry Chef of Moto in Chicago, Ill., and Co-Host of “Future Foods” on Discovery’s Planet Green Network
• Cooking Demonstration and Sampling with Celebrity Chef Michael Psilakis, owner of several New York City restaurants, including Kefi and Fish Tag; Psilakis has competed on The Food Network's "Iron Chef America" and was named FOOD & WINE Best New Chef 2008 and Bon Appétit’s Chef of the Year 2008.
• Wine Tasting with Michael Green
• Buick Test Drives, featuring the new Regal Turbo, Lacrosse and Enclave
For every guest, Buick will make a donation to The FEED Foundation, in support of its efforts to create good products to help feed the world’s hungry, one bag at a time.
Saturday, November 12
• 11:00am – 2:00pm
• 2:30pm – 5:30pm
• 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Sunday, November 13
• 12:00pm – 3:00pm
• 3:30pm – 6:30pm
Sheraton Stamford, 700 East Main Street, Stamford, CT 06901
For Registration information contact Eleni Simmoneau @email@example.com