Enjoy a celebration of all things local at Ambler Farm's New England Summertime Supper.
On Saturday, June 26th, you can savor the scrumptious fare prepared by local food champion and brilliant chef Dan Kardos of Harvest Supper, live music from The Westgate Duo, cellist and violinist from the Ridgefield Symphony, and a Silent Auction featuring an array of “locally-grown” items, as well as the always popular Hay Ride, Horseshoes and Trebuchet.
Our menu will include:
• Slow Roasted Country Pork Shoulder + Herb Roasted Chicken
• Local Summer Corn with Butter, Paprika and Honey
• Heirloom Tomato + Watermelon Salad with Mozzarella + Summer Basil
• Freshly picked salad greens and herbs direct from Ambler Farm’s gardens.
• Wax beans and snap peas with ramp butter
• Warm Homemade Cornbread
• Organic Wines + Beer
Where: Ambler Farm
When: June 26th, 7pm - 11pm
How Much: $100 for members, $120 for non-members. Register to save your spot on the Ambler Farm website.